Personal Information Protection and electronic Documents Act
1. Accountability: Each Nancy Lopez Golf Inc. employee is responsible for customer information under his or her control and a Privacy Officer has been designated to be accountable for compliance with the Act.
2. Identifying Purposes: The purpose(s) for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
3. Consent: The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, except when inappropriate or where we are obliged by law to disclose the information.
4. Limiting Collection: The collection of customer information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purpose(s) identified by us. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Customer information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the customer or as required by the law. Customer information may be retained only as long as necessary for fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy: Customer information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguards: Customer information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
8. Openness: We shall make readily available to customers specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of their information.
9. Customer access: Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended if appropriate.
10. Customer complaints: Customers may direct enquiries with respect to the above-mentioned principles or about our procedures by contacting our Privacy Officer.